College Wise Merit Lists - MBBS and BDS Pvt Sector
- Errors and omissions are accepted.
- In case of any discrepancy, candidates are advised to contact NUMS within 48 hours for rectification. After
that no complaint will be entertained.
- Applicants are requested to contact the colleges of their selection directly for admissions along with original
identity and academic document.
- Confirmation of admission will be with subject to the scrutiny and verification of original identity and
academic documents by the respective College.
- Verification of Candidacy of the selected /finally admitted candidate will be carried out by colleges as per
Local Applicant: All Pakistanis having valid citizenship (Including citizens of AJK and Gilgit Baltistan) and
having obtained their HSSC or equivalent 12th grade qualification from Pakistan.
Foreign Applicant: A student who does not hold a Pakistani nationality, or holds a dual nationality or is an
overseas or a non-resident Pakistani citizen and having obtained their HSSC or equivalent 12th grade
qualification from outside Pakistan shall for purposes of admission be deemed a 'Foreign Student'. The
admission of a Foreign Student shall be against open merit seats.
- Any student whose degree is not duly verified by the granting institution or credentials are found to be false
or forged shall have the admission terminated with immediate effect. A student who is found to have forged
high school leaving certificate / degree or presented a false document shall be barred from applying to any
medical or dental college in Pakistan, in the future. Provided further, a student whose admission is
terminated on account of having submitted a forged or false document at the time of seeking admission
shall have any fee paid to the college forfeited and deposited by the college with the Commission, and
which shall be used by the Commission for granting scholarships to deserving student on need basis.
- As per provisions of para 21 of MBBS/BDS Admission Regulations (Amended) 2020-21, if two or more
students have exactly the same merit upto five decimal points, the students shall position in the merit shall
be listed by age with the student older in age being placed higher than the student lower in age.
- The admissions shall be concluded by all colleges by 15 February 2021