• MS or equivalent degree preferably in Management Sciences, Health Sciences or Medical Administration from HEC recognized University/ Institution. Preference will be given to higher qualification, publication and relevant certification. Must be computer savvy.
• Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in reputed public/ private sector university/ Institution.
• Preferably having Hands on working experience and knowledge of research relevant software’s e.g. (SPSS, NVivo, OpenEpi, Turn it in) etc.
• Well versed with the processes of research publications in reputed national & international journals.
• Should have strong verbal/ written communication skills.
1. Salary package will be determined according to qualification, experience & capability.
2. Based upon competency and experience, age limit may be relaxed.
3. Interested applicants can apply ONLINE through NUMS’ job portal i.e. http://careers.numspak.edu.pk/.
4. Application fee (non-refundable) is Rs 1000/- Please deposit said fee at Habib Bank Ltd in NUMS account and upload proof of pay through NUMS job portal. Deposit separate fee for each post. Application without fee will not be entertained.
5. Last date for submission of application is10 May 2021. Incomplete applications shall be rejected.
6. The University authorities reserve the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
7. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview.
8. Part time, honorary, apprentice, internee and freelance experience will not be counted towards the minimum experience required.
9. In case of selection, applicants presently working in Government, Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies should either resign or seek NOC from employer before joining.
10. For all positions only HEC certified/verified degrees and documents will be acceptable.
11. No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
12. Any clause not included in above mentioned terms & condition shall be dealt in accordance with the provisions on NUMS Statutes.
Director Human Resource,
NUMS Secretariat, C/O Pak Emirates Military Hospital (PEMH), The Mall, Rawalpindi Cantt.
Phone no. 051-5170459