4th Merit List of Private Sector Medical/Dental Colleges
- As per provisions of PM&DC Regulations 2018, the selected candidates who will not deposit fee within stipulated time period, their names will be deleted from the merit list and they will not be considered for admission for their other options. The candidates who will deposit fee will be considered for upgradation to their other choices/options and if selected their fee will be automatically transferred to that institution.
- Errors and Omissions are accepted, the admission of student will be subject to clarification of validity of documents carried out by concerned college.
- Result of selected candidates against the quota of Disability will be uploaded after the receipt of names from Medical Board for Disability.
- Selected candidates are advised to deposit their fee on or before 28th January 2019 to their respective colleges. Otherwise as per PM&DC regulation his/her admission will be cancelled and next merit list will be generated.
- In case of Army Medical College, students are directed to report to Admission Office NUMS along with their original documents on or before 28th January 2019.